UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Vail Resorts (MTN) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
JPMorgan analyst Brandt Montour initiates coverage on Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $290.00.
The analyst comments "MTN’s fundamentals are proving to be more resilient during COVID-19, and a full recovery is likely to be earlier than at peers. Furthermore, we're impressed with MTN's successful acquisition track record, high-quality management team, and an Epic Pass platform that drives powerful network effects. However, shares are already valued at peak multiples and baking in a steep recovery, in our view, and we would look to establish new long positions on pullbacks."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $267.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) PT Raised to INR34 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!