UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Bicycle Therapeutics (BCYC) at Market Outperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin initiates coverage on Bicycle Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BCYC) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $53.00.
The analyst comments "Bicycle toxin conjugates (BTCs) appear to have the specificity and efficacy of antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), but with the pharmacokinetic and property benefits of small molecules. Importantly, the platform technology has been validated clinically with activity seen across a variety of tumors. With three products in the clinic advancing through dose-ranging studies or already in Phase 2, an early, but important, foray into immuno-oncology, key data points expected over the next 6-12 months, and a strong cash position of $183MM (pro forma), we believe shares represent a unique investment opportunity and are attractively priced with ~50% potential downside (bear case $14) and ~167% potential upside (bull case $75)."
Shares of Bicycle Therapeutics closed at $28.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,650 at Kotak
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!