UPDATE: Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) PT Raised to $13 at Craig-Hallum Ahead of a Q3 Earnings Acceleration
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Craig-Hallum analyst Mike Malouf raised the price target on Inspired Entertainment Inc (NASDAQ: INSE) to $13.00 (from $11.00) while noting the company should face transitory near-term challenges into Q2 given the COVID restrictions and shutdowns.
The analyst is looking through the headwinds to $80-100M+ annual EBITDA and reiterated a Buy rating. He stated "We expect a quick recovery in participation-based gaming at retail starting in Q3 complemented by continued strong growth in its high-margin interactive/virtual businesses. Given the financial and operating leverage, the stock carries an above-average risk/reward but we think there is significant upside for shares when operating conditions normalize."
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAV Havalimanlari Holding AS (TAVHL:TI) (TAVHY) PT Raised to TRY36.70 at HSBC
- HSBC Upgrades Yapi Kredi Bank (YKBNK:TI) to Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Kronos Bio Inc. (KRON) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!