UPDATE: IQVIA (IQV) PT Raised to $300 at Jefferies, Street Growth Needs to Come Up
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 22, 2021 9:23 AM EDT)
Jefferies analyst David Windley raised the price target on IQVIA Holdings (NYSE: IQV) to $300.00 (from $293.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after management talked optimistically about faster revenue growth, perhaps pushing 10%. Acquisitions have resumed, the growth outlook could include 1-2% of acquired growth.
The analyst stated "We are below that, at ~8.5% rev growth with ~1% inorganic in the next 2 years. That still gets us to ~15% EPS growth and nicely above consensus. A swing factor would be the acquisition margins and multiples vs share buyback, which we expect to increase in '22."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF422 at Jefferies
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Raised to GBP37.06 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!