UPDATE: Guggenheim Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Guggenheim analyst Oliver Hu assumes coverage on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) with a Buy rating, PT $4,300.00.
The analyst comments "Our positive thesis centers on the company’s long term sales and profit runway, but more importantly, the potential for a significant positive inflection in early/mid 2022 vs. the moderating sales/margin trends we have been seeing in 2H21. Relative valuation back at pre-pandemic levels suggests that the stock reflects the cyclical risks (which are real), but not the structural positives, incl. the changes in consumer behavior, and potential for AMZN’s disruption to accelerate through FY22 and into FY23. We see AMZN as one of the best investment opportunities where there is sales/EBITDA upside potential along with valuation which is currently towards its lows."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $3676.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- VIB Vermoegen AG (VIH1:GR) PT Raised to EUR43 at Berenberg
- Vistry Group PLC (VTY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP14.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!