UPDATE: Guggenheim Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Guggenheim analyst Oliver Hu assumes coverage on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) with a Buy rating, PT $4,300.00.
The analyst comments "Our positive thesis centers on the company’s long term sales and profit runway, but more importantly, the potential for a significant positive inflection in early/mid 2022 vs. the moderating sales/margin trends we have been seeing in 2H21. Relative valuation back at pre-pandemic levels suggests that the stock reflects the cyclical risks (which are real), but not the structural positives, incl. the changes in consumer behavior, and potential for AMZN’s disruption to accelerate through FY22 and into FY23. We see AMZN as one of the best investment opportunities where there is sales/EBITDA upside potential along with valuation which is currently towards its lows."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $3676.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Starts NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) at Sell
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.63 at Deutsche Bank
- Needham & Company Starts DocGo (DCGO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!