Goldman Sachs Upgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Buy
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 20, 2021 5:11 PM EDT)
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Grambling upgraded Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) from Neutral to Buy with a $37 price target.
The analyst cited:
1) industry-leading capacity growth.
2) exposure to more aspirational consumers.
3) the longest liquidy runway and lowest leverage on fully recovered EBTIDA.
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $27.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Rackspace Technology Inc. (RXT) to Strong Buy
- BofA Securities Double Upgrades NortonLifelock (NLOK) to Buy
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) PT Lowered to $29 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!