Goldman Sachs Starts Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) at Buy, Says Attractively Priced
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
(Updated - June 16, 2021 4:10 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs analyst Noah Poponak initiates coverage on Maxar Technologies Ltd (NYSE: MAXR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
The analyst comments "Valuation very attractive on normalized: The company has issued 2023 targets that we believe may actually be a bit conservative, and following a pullback in the stock this year, it now trades at a lower 2023 EV/EBITDA and FCF multiple than any other company in our Defense coverage (7X on both). We expect continued improvement in financials to drive a re-rating, as overhang from a challenging past cedes to a promising future."
Shares of Maxar Technologies Ltd closed at $35.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Kanzhun (BZ) at Neutral (correction)
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!