UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Iovanace Biotherapeutics (IOVA) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Goldman Sachs analyst Madhu Kumar initiates coverage on Iovanace Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: IOVA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $97.00.
The analyst comments "Our 12-month price target of $97 implies 223% upside potential. Considering the unmet need for post-PD-(L)1 solid cancer therapies, Iovance’s tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) platform could be the next major I-O drug class, with efficacy in post-PD-1 metastatic melanoma (MM), post-chemo cervical cancer (CC), head and neck squamous cell cancer (HNSCC), and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)."
Shares of Iovanace Biotherapeutics closed at $30.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Magellan Aerospace Corp. (MAL:CN) (MALJF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!