UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ameren Corp. (AEE) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 16, 2021 4:12 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs analyst Insoo Kim downgraded Ameren Corp. (NYSE: AEE) from Buy to Neutral, price target $90.00.
The analyst comments "We downgrade Missouri-based regulated utility Ameren Corp. (AEE) to Neutral from Buy, as we see the stock's outperformance YTD and current 12% relative P/E premium to regulated peers now fairly reflecting the company's best-in-class 7% EPS CAGR through 2024, but also some regulatory uncertainties in both its Missouri and Illinois utility jurisdictions. Our unchanged $90 price target reflects an 8% total return versus 9% for Regulated Utilities. Since adding AEE to the Buy list on 1/15/2020, AEE shares have increased 9.8% versus the XLU up 0.5% and S&P500 up 29.4%."
Shares of Ameren Corp. closed at $85.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.70 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Pinterest Inc (PINS) to In Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!