UPDATE: First Wave BioPharma, Inc. (FWBI) PT Lowered to $25 at Roth Capital
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Roth Capital analyst Jonathan Aschoff lowered the price target on First Wave BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: FWBI) to $25.00 (from $270.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "FWBI's abstract titled “Formulation Development of Enterically Protected Spray Dried Dispersions of Adrulipase,” was accepted for presentation at the AAPS 2022 PharmSci 360 conference in mid-October. Owing to FWBI's recent 1 for 30 reverse stock split and adjustments to our valuation, our price target is now $25."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coherent (COHR) to Buy on Multiple Growth Drivers
- Roth Capital Starts Turtle Beach Corporation (HEAR) at Buy, PT $18
- Evercore ISI Upgrades StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!