UPDATE: Faro Technologies (FARO) PT Raised to $117 at Craig-Hallum, Following Earnings
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 19, 2021 9:29 AM EST)
Craig-Hallum analyst Greg Palm raised the price target on Faro Technologies (NASDAQ: FARO) to $117.00 (from $70.00) after the company reported a beat in the wake of seven consecutive quarters of y/y revenue declines.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We view Q4 as a breakout-like quarter that reinforces our confidence in the near and medium-term trajectory. Importantly, FARO could return to growth in Q1 (our estimates are more conservative) and will show meaningful y/y growth starting in Q2. At the same time, earnings are about to explode higher and we see Adj. EBITDA approaching $100M within three years (vs. $10M this past year). That kind of growth deserves a higher multiple, in our view, and we encourage investors to accumulate shares at current levels."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $22 as KeyBanc Expects Continued Underperformance
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Edwards Lifesciences (EW) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!