UPDATE: Faro Technologies (FARO) PT Raised to $117 at Craig-Hallum, Following Earnings
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 19, 2021 9:29 AM EST)
Craig-Hallum analyst Greg Palm raised the price target on Faro Technologies (NASDAQ: FARO) to $117.00 (from $70.00) after the company reported a beat in the wake of seven consecutive quarters of y/y revenue declines.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We view Q4 as a breakout-like quarter that reinforces our confidence in the near and medium-term trajectory. Importantly, FARO could return to growth in Q1 (our estimates are more conservative) and will show meaningful y/y growth starting in Q2. At the same time, earnings are about to explode higher and we see Adj. EBITDA approaching $100M within three years (vs. $10M this past year). That kind of growth deserves a higher multiple, in our view, and we encourage investors to accumulate shares at current levels."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air (ALK) PT Raised to $82 at Stifel
- Five Reasons Why Blowout Earnings May Not Mean Blowout Stock Performance - BofA
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!