UPDATE: Faro Technologies (FARO) PT Raised to $117 at Craig-Hallum, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 19, 2021 9:29 AM EST)
Craig-Hallum analyst Greg Palm raised the price target on Faro Technologies (NASDAQ: FARO) to $117.00 (from $70.00) after the company reported a beat in the wake of seven consecutive quarters of y/y revenue declines.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We view Q4 as a breakout-like quarter that reinforces our confidence in the near and medium-term trajectory. Importantly, FARO could return to growth in Q1 (our estimates are more conservative) and will show meaningful y/y growth starting in Q2. At the same time, earnings are about to explode higher and we see Adj. EBITDA approaching $100M within three years (vs. $10M this past year). That kind of growth deserves a higher multiple, in our view, and we encourage investors to accumulate shares at current levels."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP1.85 at JPMorgan
- Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Raised to EUR250 at Berenberg
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!