UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts EVgo, Inc. (EVGO) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Evercore ISI analyst James West initiates coverage on EVgo, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVGO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $18.00.
The analyst commented, "EVgo is a leading owner and operator of DC fast charging locations, a critical piece of EV
infrastructure, which will enable faster EV adoption in the U.S. The company has over 800 DCFC sites across the U.S., which gives it a leading market position in a DCFC market with a SAM expected to experience a ~25% CAGR for the next 20 years."
Shares of EVgo, Inc. closed at $11.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts EVgo, Inc. (EVGO) at Outperform
- Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB5.90 at Morgan Stanley
- JPMorgan Starts Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (338:HK) (SHI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!