UPDATE: Evercore ISI Assumes Uber Inc. (UBER) at Outperform
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Evercore ISI analyst Mark Mahaney assumes coverage on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $74.00.
The analyst comments "Ridesharing should be one of the strongest COVID recovery sectors & Online Food Delivery is a clear
COVID structural winner. Penetration for both is still low, with EBITDA breakeven in H2:21 as a catalyst."
Shares of Uber Inc. closed at $57.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nomura/Instinet Starts Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (RTMVY) PT Raised to GBP7.13 at Goldman Sachs
- Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (PKO:WA) (PSZKY) PT Raised to PLN40.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!