UPDATE: Evercore ISI Assumes GoodRx Holdings Inc. (GDRX) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Evercore ISI analyst Mark Mahaney assumes coverage on GoodRx Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GDRX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $50.00.
The analyst comments "A COVID recovery play as physician and pharmacy visits will recover in H2:21. One of the strongest Crucial Combos (40% Revenue Growth & 40% EBITDA Margins) in the sector. Taking advantage of the recent 30% pullback."
Shares of GoodRx Holdings Inc. closed at $39.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Reinstates Workhorse Group (WKHS) at Buy, 'Can Deliver Without the Post Office'
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!