UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
- Large Cap Lead the Largest Inflow to Stocks ($51.2B) Since March, Highest Cash Outflow in 14 Months - BofA Flow Show
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullen upgraded BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $49.00 (from $61.00).
The analyst comments "Hasn't Been Great Lately But That All Seems Reflected. It's been a rough couple of months for BJRI shares, which are down ~39% from the high that was achieved in March, and which we think (hope) is probably culminating with 2Q21 results late last week and the follow-on price action since then."
Shares of BJ's Restaurants closed at $38.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR19.70 at BofA Securities
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!