UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - July 28, 2017 7:22 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Deutsche Bank downgraded MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $180.00 (from $220.00).
FY 2018 EPS estimate falls from $7.97 to $5.02.
Analyst Karl Keristead lowers 2018 EPS estimate and FCF estimate which drives his downgrade as he decides to move to the sidelines. He also notes that revenue growth is stalling.
Shares of MicroStrategy closed at $189.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Peerperform
- dentalcorp Holdings Ltd (DNTL:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!