UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) to Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 2, 2017 6:47 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Deutsche Bank downgraded Big 5 Sporting Goods (NASDAQ: BGFV) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $10.00 (from $20.00).
Analyst Mike Baker expects the company to struggle to grow sales and EPS. He believes industry trends are weakening and sees increased competition from online channels.
Shares of Big 5 Sporting Goods closed at $10.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
- Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Credit Suisse
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!