UPDATE: Deere (DE) PT Raised to $365 as Stifel Expects the Cycle to Persist Through 2023
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Stifel analyst Stanley Elliott raised the price target on Deere (NYSE: DE) to $365.00 (from $325.00) after the company reported another huge beat in Q1 with a strong outlook for 2021 backed by orders.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Deere’s large Ag order boards currently extend out to Q4, and with the EOP they account for nearly the entire year. Pricing has remained impressive, and while it is expected to slow over the course of the year it should remain favorable (guide embeds +6% PPA, +2% Small A&T, +2% C&F). Deere’s guidance also includes $500mn in freight and materials costs from Q2-Q4 (over half in PPA) as material prices and freight rates surge. The 2022 mid cycle margin target of 15% is expected to be recast in 2022, with Deere focused on delivering 2021 outlook. In a typical peak, Deere would reach 120-130% of mid cycle, and we forecast Deere meeting this in 2023."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Astra Agro Lestari Tbk PT (AALI:IJ) (AAGRY) PT Lowered to IDR15,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!