UPDATE: Cumulus Media (CMLS) Resumed Neutral at B.Riley (correction)
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
(Updated - April 20, 2021 4:58 PM EDT)
B.Riley analyst Daniel Day resumes Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) at neutral, PT $10.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts UiPath Inc. (PATH) Sees Less than 1 Year Payback for Customers
- UPDATE: Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) PT Raised to $13 at Craig-Hallum Ahead of a Q3 Earnings Acceleration
- SmartCenters REIT (SRU-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$33 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!