UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades BBQ Holdings (BBQ) to Buy, Raises PT to $15
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Craig-Hallum analyst Alex Fuhrman upgraded BBQ Holdings (NASDAQ: BBQ) from Hold to Buy and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $5.00) noting the company has executed well during the pandemic, with back to back profitable quarters and the successful integration of Granite City.
The analyst stated "Given improvements to the company’s labor and operating models as well as the development of a new small box, line serve format, we believe the company will be more profitable on
the other side of COVID, and expect adjusted EBITDA to ramp up to $10M+ as the pandemic eases, likely 2022 or earlier. With our EBITDA estimates moving significantly higher and the stock priced at a big discount to peers, we are upgrading BBQ shares to a Buy rating and raising our price target to $15."
Shares of BBQ Holdings closed at $9.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- KeyBanc Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Overweight
- Booking (BKNG) Upgraded to a 'Buy' at Jefferies as Travel Expected to Rebound in 2H2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!