UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) to Outperform; Preferred Beneficiary of IRA Bill
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne upgraded Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ: SHLS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $37.50 (from $29.00).
The analyst commented, "Following the passage of the IRA bill, we see SHLS as our preferred beneficiary and see the company's expansion into EV systems along with its migration to BLA 2.0 serving as tailwinds to drive a tripling of revenue from '22 to '25. BLA 2.0 should drive a ~50% ASP increase per watt and leverage Shoals well as domestic utility scale solar ramps to 30-40GW mid-decade. We model ~$1bn in revenue in 2025 and $1.50 in EPS, well ahead of consensus of $890mn in revenue and $1.29 in EPS. We see the company generating steady cash flows in 4Q22 and beyond and in a position to pay down their debt by '25."
Shares of Shoals Technologies Group closed at $24.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Overweight, 'Off Margin Probation'
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) PT Raised to $166 at Cowen Following Bullish Survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!