UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades Vera Bradley (VRA) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts VRA Hot Sheet
5 Buy, 10 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 9 | Down: 10 | New: 12
Join SI Premium – FREE
Cowen analyst Oliver Chen downgraded Vera Bradley (NASDAQ: VRA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $12.00.
The analyst comments "We remain excited about VRA's product innovation & partnerships, digital-first mindset, and attractive M&A prospects; however, we lower to Market Perform as VRA is trading near our $12 price target at 12x FY2 P/E, and valuation appears fair given +193% stock run in the last year. Meanwhile, we monitor store traffic, lapping strong masks and e-comm sales, & Pura Vida's infrastructure development."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Vera Bradley click here. For more ratings news on Vera Bradley click here.
Shares of Vera Bradley closed at $11.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Cowen Downgrades Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) to Underperform; 'appears headed for litigation against the SEC'
- Telstra Corp. (TLS:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4.80 at JPMorgan
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (600688:CH) (SHI) PT Raised to HK$3.90 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!