UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades Boston Beer Company (SAM) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Cowen analyst Vivien Azer downgraded Boston Beer Company (NYSE: SAM) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $1,000.00 (from $1,250.00).
The analyst comments "We are downgrading SAM to Market Perform with a new PT of $1,000, which reflects a 40x multiple on FY2 EPS and 9% upside to current trading levels. While we were bullish on SAM's relative positioning amid COVID-19, decelerating hard seltzer category growth and an intensifying competitive landscape leave us more cautious on the potential for positive
Shares of Boston Beer Company closed at $918.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Gains After Being Upgraded at Both Cowen and Oppenheimer to 'Outperform' as Recent Pullback Creates Attractive Entry Point
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
- Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!