UPDATE: Coupa Software (COUP) PT Lowered to $337 at Morgan Stanley After Management Meeting
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Morgan Stanley analyst Stan Zlotsky lowered the price target on Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) to $337.00 (from $345.00) after meeting with management and learning about the opportunities for the company in the mid-market, via Coupa Pay, and Llamasoft. However, after reviewing billings estimates, Q4 estimates were cut to a level below consensus.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "We are taking down our billings from $319M to $303M, and below consensus estimate of $318M. The main reason for this adjustment is the need to account for $15M of acquired deferred in 4Q21 from the Llamasoft acquisition. We believe the correct way to make this adjustment is to back out the $15 from the year-ago billings used in the denominator for organic billings math in 4Q22. After making this adjustment, we can see that consensus $318M billings implies 18% YoY in total reported growth, but 25% on an organic basis."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knight Transportation (KNX) PT Raised to $72 at Stifel
- Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Lowered to GBP1.95 at Barclays
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!