UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Zymeworks (ZYME) to Buy, 'Better Risk/Reward Has Emerged'
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Citi analyst Yigal Nochomovitz upgraded Zymeworks (NYSE: ZYME) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $53.00.
The analyst comments "The direction of the market’s reaction to the ZW49 update does not come as a huge surprise as we had previously expressed caution that in view of the limited data (just 6 evaluable patients in the top two dose cohorts in the Q3W schedule) interpreting the ORR vs. competing therapies (Enhertu, Pfizer’s HER2 ADC PF-06804103) would likely be challenging. That being said, despite a somewhat confusing and even at times contentious Q&A session, we do not believe that the probability of success for ZW49 should be lowered from our current 60% assumption because safety looks very favorable at the go-forward expansion dose (Q3W 2.5mg/kg) and we simply don’t have enough information to properly evaluate efficacy. Therefore, given the stock is now trading at ~$33 in the post-market, we are upgrading ZYME to Buy and retaining our $53 price target in view of a more favorable risk/reward profile."
Shares of Zymeworks closed at $44.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Deutsche Bank
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR17 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!