UPDATE: Citi Reinstates Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB) at Neutral
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Citi analyst Stephen Trent reinstates coverage on Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (NASDAQ: OMAB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $56.50.
The analyst comments "Citi reinstates coverage of Mexican airport operator OMA with a Neutral rating and maintains a Neutral rating on Corp America. Overall, these companies continue to lag their Latin peers, in terms of their pandemic-era traffic recoveries. Moreover, their relatively small equity market caps, low concession asset durations and low trading volumes also probably mean that they have a smaller potential audience of equity investors, relative to GAP, ASUR or especially the global operators, such as Buy-rated Fraport or Shanghai Airport."
Shares of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro closed at $52.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Neutral
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD3.85 at CLSA
- Merida Industry Co Ltd. (9914:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!