UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Delcath Systems (DCTH) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Canaccord Genuity analyst Arlinda Lee initiates coverage on Delcath Systems (NASDAQ: DCTH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of Delcath Systems with a BUY rating and $24 price target. Delcath’s Hepzato, a combination drug and device liver-directed therapy, has established efficacy, but has not achieved US regulatory approval due to its safety profile in earlier iterations. With multiple measures to mitigate safety issues into the ongoing Ph3 FOCUS trial in ocular melanoma patients with liver metastases, and with multiple Orphan designations, we are cautiously optimistic Hepzato can show a positive efficacy-safety profile."
Shares of Delcath Systems closed at $17.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inchcape Plc. (INCH:LN) PT Lowered to GBP9.86 at JPMorgan
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP27.30 at JPMorgan
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP26 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!