UPDATE: Brooks Automation Inc. (BRKS) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel on Model Roll
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Stifel analyst Patrick Ho raised the price target on Brooks Automation Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKS) to $102.00 (from $95.00) after introducing FY/CY22 estimates which reflect the same sum-of-parts EV/sales multiples off of new CY22 forecasts.
The analyst reiterated Buy rating, stating "Our estimates reflect another year of outperformance in its semiconductor business, while we are projecting solid revenue growth in life sciences but more importantly, continued margin expansion in this segment. We believe its semi business has been the key catalyst for the stock price appreciation to date in 2021, but with continued improvements in life sciences, additional appreciation driven by this segment could be forthcoming (given the higher multiples in life sciences as a whole."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!