UPDATE: Bradesco BBI Upgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB) to Outperform
- European stocks get tech lift, UBS climbs on naming Ermotti as CEO
- Lululemon surges 15% on earnings, guidance beat; Stifel says shares still 'undervalued'
- UBS brings back Sergio Ermotti as CEO to oversee Credit Suisse takeover
- Micron Q2 results fall short of estimates amid weaker demand
- Oil gains for 3rd day on Kurdish supply concern, easing banking fears
Get Alerts OMAB Hot Sheet
6 Buy, 5 Hold, 1 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 6 | Down: 3 | New: 29
Join SI Premium – FREE
Bradesco BBI analyst Rodolfo Ramos Cevallos upgraded Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (NASDAQ: OMAB) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $65.00 (from $50.00).
The analyst comments "We are raising OMA to Outperform (from Neutral), with a DCF based YE22 TP of US$65/ADR (from US$50.00) on the back of a broader recovery in business travel later this year and its attractive valuation. We estimate OMA’s passenger traffic recovering to pre-pandemic levels by 2023 (Figure 3), in line with the company’s estimates and eight months earlier than our previous forecast. Our sensitivity analysis shows that the shares are currently pricing in a ~25% traffic adjustment vs. pre-pandemic levels, which seems high, in our view. Our base case assumes 10% of OMA’s traffic is structurally lost. Furthermore, valuations seem attractive at EV/EBITDA multiples of 9.1x for 2022E and 7.8x for 2023E, representing 19% and 31% discounts to its historical average. Relative to ASUR’s and GAP’s multiples, OMA’s discount is around 19% vs. the 2016-2019 average of 15%."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro click here. For more ratings news on Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro click here.
Shares of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro closed at $54.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy
- Perseus Mining Limited (PRU:AU) (PMNXF) PT Raised to AUD2.70 at Macquarie
- Panoramic Resources Ltd. (PAN:AU) (PANRF) PT Lowered to AUD0.19 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!