UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades G-III Apparel (GIII) to Neutral, Skeptical Co. Can Raises Prices
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 4, 2019 6:46 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst name, PT and comment)
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Heather Balsky downgraded G-III Apparel (NASDAQ: GIII) from Buy to Neutral, price target $21.00 (from $35.00).
The analyst steps aside as trade and slowing apparel retail are adding risks. The analyst doubts pricing can offset tariffs.
Shares of G-III Apparel closed at $18.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- Maisons du Monde SA (MDM:FP) PT Raised to EUR25.40 at Societe Generale
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF353 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!