UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Double Upgrades Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) to Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 11, 2019 6:15 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Essential Properties Realty Trust (NYSE: EPRT) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $23.00 (from $20.00).
- Favors the attractive small cap growth story.
- Has less concerns about portfolio quality.
Shares of Essential Properties Realty Trust closed at $20.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$58.50 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- KION Group AG (KGX:GR) PT Raised to EUR96 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!