UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Vine Energy Inc. (VEI) at Buy on Location Driven Cost Advantages
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
BofA Securities initiates coverage on Vine Energy Inc. (NYSE: VEI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00. VEI is a ‘pure play’ natural gas producer focused on the Haynesville and Bossier plays in Louisiana, offering several advantages over Marcellus focused pure plays – lower cost helped by absence of fixed transport and proximity to the Gulf Coast.
The analyst stated "With an ex-growth trajectory from the get go, free cash flow potential is significant, leading to rapid deleveraging and post minimum debt covenants are met, which we expect by end 2022, we fully anticipate VEI to prioritize return of capital to shareholders – essentially positioning the investment case as the ‘Cabot of the Haynesville, but with a significantly more attractive absolute & relative valuation, reflecting VEI’s embryonic market debut."
Shares of Vine Energy Inc. closed at $12.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) Metrics Impress But PT Cut to $180 at BofA Securities
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR990 at Ambit Capital
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!