UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts New Mountain Finance (NMFC) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
(updating analyst name, PT and comment)
BofA Securities analyst Serek Hewett initiates coverage on New Mountain Finance (NYSE: NMFC) with a Buy rating, PT $14.50.
The analyst comments "We believe NMFC is well positioned to capitalize on this supply/demand imbalance and deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns for investors."
Shares of New Mountain Finance closed at $14.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) at Buy
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts SoFi Technologies (SOFI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!