UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
BofA Securities analyst Michael Carrier raised the price target on BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) to $912.00 (from $867.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company reported adj EPS of $7.77, above the Street's estimates of $7.71, driven by stronger than expected revenues and a lower tax rate, partially offset by higher than expected expenses and lower non-op income.
The analyst stated "BLK’s flows were robust in 1Q, with +8% total annualized organic growth (aog) & +7% LT aog, with positive flows across all client types, regions and asset classes, while organic base fee growth was a record +14%. Active equities (record inflows) and equity ETFs stood out in the qtr and we expect positive trends to continue, though mgmt expects a $55B low fee index outflow in 2Q21 (minimal impact on organic fee base growth). Given the positive market revenue environment, mgmt is ramping up investments for future growth in 2021 with a focus on alternatives (private mkts, infrastructure), sustainable products (expected to reach $1T by the end of the decade) and China."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) PT Lowered to $235 at Jefferies After Rollout Delay Concedes First Mover Advantage
- Oriental Land Co Ltd. (4661:JP) (OLCLY) PT Lowered to JPY9,200 at Morgan Stanley
- StorageVault Canada (SVI:CN) (SVAUF) PT Raised to Cdn$5 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!