UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Ford (F) at Hold
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Berenberg analyst Adrian Yanoshik initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Hold rating and a price target of $17.00.
The analyst comments "We think that Ford will soon offer the clearest electrification pathway in our coverage. From 2023, the company will disclose a separate P&L for its EV business, Model e, and we expect the expansion of Ford’s EV business to continue to gain momentum, even though the segment will likely dilute group margins relative to its legacy ICE business (Ford Blue). In our view, the Model e contribution may prove to be the key to Ford achieving its 10% EBIT margin target by 2026, with momentum essential for the stock’s narrative and rerating. Despite the company’s long-term potential, we expect increased cost pressure to weigh on the stock, with additional risks in its Europe and China businesses. Hold."
Shares of Ford closed at $13.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Belite Bio, Inc, ADR (BLTE) at Buy, 'A Novel Approach to Macular Degeneration'
- Pearl Abyss Corp. (263750:KS) PT Lowered to KRW57,000 at JPMorgan
- Ford's (F) EV Mustang Mach E Was Third Best Selling BEV in US Behind Tesla - MS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!