UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Berkeley Lights (BLI) at Buy, Sees 100% Upside
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Berenberg analyst Guarav Goparaju initiates coverage on Berkeley Lights (NASDAQ: BLI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.00.
The analyst commented, "BLI is a digital cell biology company focused on providing a platform of automation tools, consumables, and services for the discovery of biologics and cell-based products. BLI’s solutions address attractive and emerging end markets that represent over $30bn in TAM opportunity. As BLI seeks to capitalize on increasing demand for biologically complex and cell-based products, we view the company as a valued and differentiated addition to our specialty tech coverage."
Shares of Berkeley Lights closed at $21.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Ra Medical Systems Inc. (RMED) at Buy
- Baird Starts Getty Realty (GTY) at Outperform
- Lam Research (LRCX) Reports In-Line for First Time Since WFE Upcycle - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!