UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Athira Pharma (ATHA) at Buy
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
Berenberg analyst Esther Hong initiates coverage on Athira Pharma (NASDAQ: ATHA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00.
The analyst comments "Pioneering a new frontier in Alzheimer’s disease: Athira Pharma, Inc (ATHA) is a clinical-stage biotech company focused on developing novel small molecules to restore neuronal health by inducing repair and regeneration of the brain and nerves. We view ATHA’s approach to treating Alzheimer’s disease as differentiated, with the potential to expand to other forms of dementia, which we believe the market is missing. In the near term, we look towards Phase 2 data this quarter to kick off the first of two key data readouts for lead drug fosgonimeton in Alzheimer’s disease. We initiate coverage of ATHA with a Buy rating and price target of USD33, implying 184% upside."
Shares of Athira Pharma closed at $11.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Reinstates Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!