UPDATE: Berenberg Downgrades Kosmos Energy (KOS) to Hold
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Berenberg analyst Ilkin Karimli downgraded Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) from Buy to Hold, PT $2.95
The analyst comments "Kosmos’s Q4 2020 results highlighted a strong reserve base and Kosmos’s confidence in being able to fund capex to first gas at the Tortue development in Senegal/Mauritania. We incorporate FY 2021 production guidance, which was below consensus expectations. The net effect is an increase in our price target to USD2.95 (unchanged in GBp due to the weaker USD). However, following recent strong share price performance, we move to Hold."
Shares of Kosmos Energy closed at $2.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Raised to CHF125 at Barclays
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.75 at CIBC
- Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (ERIC) PT Raised to SEK135 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!