UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Forward Air (FWRD) at Hold
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Benchmark analyst Chris Kuhn initiates coverage on Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) with a Hold rating.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Forward Air Corporation (FWRD) with a Hold rating. FWRD offers several asset-light transportation services including Intermodal, but its expedited LTL business is the main growth driver. We believe both the LTL and Intermodal segments are in attractive, growing industries. FWRD has several revenue growth opportunities in 2022 which should drive margin expansion. It has also successfully improved its freight profile over the last several quarters focusing on only high value, palletized freight, making the network more efficient. The nearterm growth drivers should produce better than expected FY 2022 results. On July 18 th the company announced preliminary EPS guidance of $1.98-$2.12, 25% above the mid-point of original guidance. However, our Hold rating reflects caution about the sustainability of some growth and margin trends in 2023, especially since the stock has held up better from the peak than our other Buy-rated LTL names."
Shares of Forward Air closed at $90.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,115 at Nomura/Instinet
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR2,850 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!