UPDATE: Bally's Corp (BALY) PT Raised to $75 at Stifel on Gamesys Acquisition
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Stifel analyst Steven Wieczynski raised the price target on Bally's Corp (NYSE: BALY) to $75.00 (from $70.00) after the company released a filing indicating they have reached an agreement in principle
for the acquisition of online casino operator, Gamesys Group (GYS-LON). BALY has until 4/21
to formalize an offer.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "This marks another step in BALY's transformation into a leading, now international, omni-channel gaming operator. We believe a potential GYS acquisition would provide BALY with a leading iGaming tech-stack, and seasoned management team, to help carve out BALY's role in the burgeoning U.S. online gaming market. Meanwhile, BALY is acquiring GYS's international operations at a fair market price, which are highly FCF generative and should help fund BALY's growth aspirations in the U.S. The deal would see GYS's current CEO takeover as CEO for the PF company, with BALY's current CEO focusing on the retail business. We raise our target price to $75 from $70 to reflect our higher conviction on the longterm sports betting/iGaming opportunity."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh
- Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!