Baird Upgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Outperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
(Updated - August 4, 2021 6:23 AM EDT)
Baird analyst Craig Kennison upgraded Camping World (NYSE: CWH) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $56.00.
The analyst comments "In an extremely tight market, Camping World made the most of the inventory shortage to drive record profitability. Unit economics are not sustainable, in our view, but healthy demand should keep inventory tighter for longer. Meanwhile, we like the consolidation strategy and believe an RV valuation tool positions CW to win in the used market until new inventory is replenished. Net, after a noisy but flat year for the stock, we like the entry point at 5x EBITDA ahead of an analyst event in September."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camping World Holdings (CWH) PT Lowered to $50 at Truist Securities
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
- Baird Upgrades Accolade Inc. (ACCD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!