UPDATE: BTIG Starts trivago N.V. (TRVG) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
BTIG analyst Jake Fuller initiates coverage on trivago N.V. (NASDAQ: TRVG) with a Neutral rating.
The analyst comments "Highlights: 1) The Online Travel Agency (OTA)spend that feeds TRVG has all but dried up in lockdown, but liquidity shouldn’t be an issue, 2) We expect TRVG to follow the same U-shaped recovery that we have laid out for the OTAs, 3) We see significant post-pandemic challenges for metasearch with Alphabet (GOOG, Not Rated) moving down the funnel and the online travel agencies(OTAs) looking to push up. We are neutral across eTravel, but would rank TRVG at the bottom given that longer-term challenge."
Shares of trivago N.V. closed at $2.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- Cofinimmo (COFB:BB) PT Raised to EUR150 at JPMorgan
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR47 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!