UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) to Outperform
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman upgraded Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $115.00 (from $112.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading Ceridian from Market Perform to Outperform. We believe the stock has several catalysts including a compelling technology suite that gives Ceridian competitive advantage in a large TAM. We think estimates are now reasonable with modest upside tension to our/consensus 2HCY21 top line estimates based on improving employment trends. We envision durable 20% cloud growth, helped by international expansion. Lastly, we think Ceridian is reasonably valued relative to Cloud growth, and relative to recent Ceridian's historical trading ranges. We are raising our target price to $115 from $112."
Shares of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. closed at $97.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- Sunac Services (1516:HK) (SSHLF) PT Raised to HK$31.30 at CLSA
- Continental Resources (CLR) PT Raised to $29 at Citi, Opens Positive Catalyst Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!