UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to Market Perform
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon downgraded Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $28.00 (from $34.00).
The analyst comments "e are positive on the potential for the new Nielsen ONE measurement framework and think the industry's increasing focus on privacy safe data use plays well to NLSN's positioning. But we think its increasingly likely the deal process ends in a tender offer at or around the $28 deal price."
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $25.14 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Federal Signal (FSS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Provention Bio Inc. (PRVB) PT Raised to $15 at Jefferies
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Lowered to GBP13.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!