UPDATE: B.Riley Starts VSE Corporation (VSEC) at Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
B.Riley analyst Richard Magnusen initiates coverage on VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $61.00.
The analyst comments "We believe that the company’s three segments—aviation, fleet, and federal & defense—have growth potential, as VSEC primarily provides repair services, parts distribution, logistics, and supply chain management support services for transportation assets in government and commercial markets. VSEC is flying under the radar as a pure MRO aviation, fleet, and defense parts distribution and repair play—and we believe that is about to change. Led by a new management team that we believe is hitting its stride, the company is undergoing a transformation with higher-quality organic and acquisitive growth, as well as a more defined management structure for each business line, that we expect to result in an improving P&L profile and ultimately a higher multiple."
Shares of VSE Corporation closed at $43.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Bill.com Holdings Inc. (BILL) at Buy
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Announces Proposed $900M Equity Units Offering
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.55 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!