UPDATE: Arista Networks (ANET) PT Raised to $345 at Morgan Stanley as Cloud Titan Demand is Positioned for Upside
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall raised the price target on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to $345.00 (from $320.00) after the company reported Q4 driven by resilient SP, T2 Cloud, and Enterprise demand.
The analyst reiterated the Overweight rating, stating "While upside in Q4 was modest and driven
largely by SP/T2 Cloud Provider contributions, in-line with expectations we noted in our preview, we believe growth momentum in ANET's Enterprise and Provider business will continue while Cloud Titan demand is positioned for upside. At the very least, we do not expect the contraction we saw in 2020. We think there is greater risk in potential for upgrade delays or component supply challenges rather than material share loss".
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR389 at Societe Generale
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP10 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!