Amazon.com (AMZN) SOTP Worth $5700, But Sees Shares 'Range Bound' Near-Term - Jefferies
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 12, 2021 4:16 PM EDT)
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill reiterated a Buy rating and $4,000.00 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) but said a SOTP parts gets to a value of $5,700.
Thill commented, "We expect AMZN will return to outperformance once the market gains clarity on the near-term trajectory of core Retail, supported by attractive growth at higher margin business (AWS/Ads)."
He added, "That said, we believe overall revenue growth is a key driver of stock performance and would not be surprised if AMZN remained range-bound until moving past the first difficult compare in Q1. Our updated AMZN SOTP supports ~70% upside over the next 3 yrs (~19% CAGR)."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $3372.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- STAAR Surgical (STAA) PT Raised to $150 as Jefferies Sees Multi-Year Hypergrowth Phase
- Jessica Alba's The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Prices 25.807M Share IPO at $16/Sh
- Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Lowered to $26 but Jefferies Sees Headwinds as Temporary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!