UPDATE: Aegis Capital Starts Kintara Therapeutics, Inc (KTRA) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 14, 2020 11:37 AM EDT)
(Updated to add analyst comment)
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on Kintara Therapeutics, Inc (NASDAQ: KTRA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Analyst comments: "Data from trials, along with the results of a planned REM-001 CMBC confirmatory study that will serve as a lead-in to a pivotal study, could catalyze a re-rating of KTRA shares in the market, we believe. We are launching coverage on Kintara Therapeutics (KTRA) with a BUY rating and $6.00 price target predicated on a discounted cash flow valuation that credits revenue from both VAL-083 in GBM and REM-001 in CMBC, and utilizes a 33% PoS (for both oncology assets) and 30% discount rate."
Shares of Kintara Therapeutics, Inc closed at $1.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Lowered to INR536 at ICICI Securities
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!