UBS Upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brent Dilts upgraded Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $41.00 (from $27.00).
The analyst comments "With COVID infection/death rates falling on the back of a positive vaccine distribution trajectory, coupled with momentum in the transaction market (SRC guiding to $800mn of acquisitions in 2021), we believe this should lead to AFFO/sh earnings growth of 3.8% in FY21 (vs -15% previously). Our prior bearish thesis on the stock was based on the expectation of rising Covid-19 infection rates forcing cities to implement further restrictions on businesses leading to the potential of rent collections falling back to 1H20 lows in the mid 70% range. In addition, the vaccine roll-out was in its early stages and remained uncertain on effectively distributing the vaccine. Although our expectations for rising infection rates and further restrictions increasing played out, consumer demand remained strong as tenants adapted to the changing environment which led to rent collections increasing and stabilizing in the low to mid 90% range."
Shares of Spirit Realty Capital closed at $43.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) at Sector Perform
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!