UBS Upgrades Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) to Buy, 'Achievable 5-year CAGR goal'
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs with heavy week of earnings on tap
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Esther Rajavelu upgraded Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $215.00 (from $141.00).
The analyst comments "ALNY offers a proven platform technology with multiple marketed products in early stages of growth and a strong pipeline of clinical stage assets. Importantly, over the next 12-24 months, we expect continued uptake in revenues and meaningful value
inflections tied to the pipeline including likely approval of Vutrisiran in ATTR-PN, Leqvio (partnered) in dyslipidemia, Onpattro Phase 3 data in ATTR-CM, and Zilebesiran Phase 2 data in hypertension. Most importantly we believe ALNY is well positioned for commercial execution and may likely exceed 5-year revenue CAGR of 40%. While some of this growth potential is reflected at current trading levels, we believe there is room for incremental value creation both with commercial momentum as well as pipeline progress. We estimate ALNY revenues should grow at a 5-year CAGR of ~46% ('20A-'25E), primarily tied to growth in the ATTR franchise with incremental contribution from Givlaari and Oxlumo."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $192.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Knight Transportation (KNX) to Buy
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK250 at Goldman Sachs
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!